Saturday, July 11, 2009

Cue "lose yourself" and go.....

Kind of a weird feeling right now. My first triathlon is in less than 24 hrs. No physical training is going to help me at this point. I know right now its all in my head. I can't lie and say that I am not nervous, my stomach is already doing some flips in waves. I know I really shouldnt be nervous....I know I can do this distance, I am not going to win anything. I do however want to place as high as I can. I want to enjoy it as my number one goal...I know I will though.

A little later I am going to head over to Coral Srpings just to drive the routes and see the transition area. After that I am going to look at cribs, lol. Right now I am more nervous about the tri than the birth, lol.

Interstingly enough, I wasnt listening to Lose Yourself as I typed this...it was "no easy way out" and "momma said knock you out". Until tommrow....

1 comment:

  1. Relax, have fun, and enjoy the day!!
    Focus on the things you can control and just do your thing out there - do that and the results will take care of themselves!!
    Take care, and don't forget to smile out there! :)
    G

    ReplyDelete